Winning The Interview Game
Congratulations your stunning stand out CV has done the job and got you an interview.
Maybe you haven’t had an interview in many years and are out of practise, maybe you fall apart in interviews, maybe you are looking to change career and haven’t a clue how to make your experience relevant to a new employer. The secret to interview success is preparation preparation preparation.
In just a couple of one-to-one sessions you will:
- Know the three questions interviewers ALWAYS ask
- Have killer answers for each one
- Create a 20 second career summary you can whip out in any interview
- Turn your perceived ‘weaknesses’ into strengths
- Develop the body language that says “I can do this job” even before you’ve sat down
Coaching can give you an unfair advantage over the competition and in the process boost your overall level confidence by a mile.