Why do some people effortlessly achieve, achieve, achieve always moving onwards and upwards yet others seem to go round in circles? In a nutshell goals. Clear, achievable, written down in back and white goals. Without goals you’re all at sea; no direction, no destination. So why are goals so great? Because they:
- Bring clarity to your thinking
- Keep your aims realistic yet
- Make sure you stretch yourself and never settle for second best
- Let you be as clear about what you DON’T as about what you do want
- Act like a compass for your life, making sure you don’t get lost in the day to day hustle & bustle of life
Goals are the building blocks of success that allow you to take active control and get what you want. No more going through life in a reactive, knee jerk way only responding to the needs of those around you.